Monday, January 2, 2012

21 Day Fast: Day 1

I can't think of a better way to bring in the new year than with a fast and a friend.  I spent my first day of 2012 with my best friend.  Being off work for the first two days of the fast is very helpful.  Yesterday, I had water and fresh squeezed orange juice for most of the day.  When I got home last night, I made a large green juice for myself.  This helped balance out the toxins that I'm already expelling.

For exercise on the first day, I walked for a couple of hours with my friend.  We walked along the beach and the pier and talked about our plans for 2012.  For me, this is the year that I truly begin to take care of myself on every level.  This blog has been really important for the last few months in preparing me for my best year yet.  My health and my progress are now the most important things to me, and I finally have the will and the momentum to remain focused and sincere.

Stay tuned as I continue to discuss my progress, goals and challenges over the next year.  Be healthy.

Mystic Merman

No comments:

Post a Comment