Monday, January 2, 2012

21 Day Fast: Day 2

Day 2 was a little bit harder than day 1.  In the morning, I made a huge glass of orange juice and blended it with a little bit of Spirulina powder.  This sustained me for a couple of hours, but then I became very hungry and started having major cravings.  While I was shopping for vegetables for my green juice, I picked up a Kombucha and an apple cider vinegar drink from Braggs.  This satisfied me until I could get home and make a green juice.  After blogging, I plan to make myself another green juice and go to bed early.

As I was feeling a little weak today, I decided not to do anything too strenuous.  I went to the park and took a nice walk.  It was a beautiful January day, with clear skies and temperatures in the mid-sixties.  The sun felt great on my skin and helped ease some of the cravings.  For the rest of the day, I read a book I'm reading right now about natural healing.

Tomorrow should be a little easier than today.  Going back to work will help me focus on other things besides food.  I plan on having some grapefruit juice in the morning and doing my green juice at lunch.  After I work out, I'll probably have a shot of wheatgrass.  One of the things I really need to remember to do is to drink more water.  The juice satisfies my thirst, so I tend to go for hours without drinking anything.  However, water is essential for detoxification, so I will focus on drinking a lot more water over the next few days.

Mystic Merman

No comments:

Post a Comment