Wednesday, January 4, 2012

21 Day Fast: Day 4

Day 4 was certainly much easier.  I had more energy today and less hunger.  This morning I had a shot of apple cider vinegar in water to get those digestive juices flowing.  After an hour at work, I made more of the citrus I've been doing every morning.  For lunch, it was another green juice and a shot of wheatgrass.  For dinner tonight, I went to my friends' house and had green juice.  We talked about their new project Kale University (www.kaleuniversity.org) and discussed the daunting ignorance of the general public of how their diet effects their health.

For exercise earlier, I was going to go to the gym.  Because it was such a beautiful night, something kept me from spending an hour or so inside a gym.  So, I went to the park and power walked for an hour.  What a beautiful way to spend the evening.

Mystic Merman

No comments:

Post a Comment