Tuesday, January 10, 2012

21 Day Fast: Day 9

Day 9 passed by with ease.  I had juice and tea in the morning, then a kombucha for lunch.  After work, I went to the gym and had a great workout.  I'm feeling stronger and cleaner every day.  I've lost about 7 pounds so far, which is exciting, since I'm gaining muscle.  That means the fat is coming off. 

After my workout, I went home and made a huge green juice.  This was one of the tastiest juices I've made so far. Here is the recipe:

1 whole fennel root
4 apples
2 limes
1 carrot
1 large cucumber
1 bunch of parsley
1 bunch of cilantro

This is a great detoxifier for the liver, the kidneys and the intestines.  I think I'll have to make this again.  Be Healthy!

Mystic Merman

2 comments:

  1. Yum!! That sounds great! I made a juice so bad last night I had to drink mine and Joel's. He's normally a trooper so it much have been pretty bad. Avoid daikon with fenugreek. LOL I could go for a kombucha right about now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, that's funny Suzanne. I've done that before. Trying to be creative and coming up with something horrendous. Kombucha is a life saver right now. :-)

    ReplyDelete