Saturday, January 7, 2012

21 Day Fast: Day 7

I'm heading up to North San Diego County for the weekend.  I just packed my car with the citrus juicer, my Green Star, a bag of citrus and a bag of greens.  Preparation is the key when you're on a juice fast.  This morning, my friend and I are doing a Zumba class, which I've only done once.  It's a great workout, but difficult to keep up with the steps.  It's all about having fun!

I think one of the main reasons my energy has been a bit low this whole week is that I chose to stop taking any supplements.  My body was getting used to getting B complex, vitamin E, amino acids, etc. every day. Now, I'm just getting nutrients from my juice, which is fine.  I definitely am looking forward to taking my supplements again though in about two weeks.  Only 14 more days to go!

Mystic Merman

No comments:

Post a Comment