Friday, January 6, 2012

21 Day Fast: Day 5

Day 5 was much easier, although my energy fluctuated throughout the day.  I continued my citrus juice in the morning, along with green juice in the afternoon and evenings.  Also, I've been drinking two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in water first thing in the morning.  I also had an apple cider vinegar drink later in the day.  Kombucha is something that can really get me through the day as well.

For weight loss, I'm not really sure where I stand, although I can tell I'm losing weight.  I haven't been to the gym this week due to the lovely weather outside.  Yesterday evening, I walked again.  I do plan to go to the gym tonight, however, so I will weigh myself to figure out how much I've lost. 

Over the next week, I am going to add coffee enemas to the regimen.  While juice or water fasting, you're not taking in any fiber, so the bowels don't get as much movement.  Doing coffee enemas expedites the removal of waste and toxins.  I have previously posted about coffee enemas, but you can see the procedure here.  As with anything I recommend, please check with your health care provider if you have any health conditions.  Be healthy!

Mystic Merman

No comments:

Post a Comment