Friday, January 13, 2012

21 Day Fast: Day 12

Day 12 was another rough day.  On Wednesday evening, I took a sublingual Vitamin B12 tablet.  I usually take these in the day, but I hadn't taken one for several days, so I thought I could use it.  Unfortunately, B12 gives you energy, so I couldn't fall asleep for a couple of hours.  Since I get up around 6 am, yesterday was a tough day.  I had low energy and all the green juice in the world couldn't bring me out of my stupor.

I did manage to drag myself to the gym after work.  I got on the elliptic machine and plugged my headphones into it.  The only thing worth watching on the 6 television screens in front of me was an episode of Sex and the City, which I've never seen.  I decided to see what all the hype is about.  I have to say, television has gotten worse in the last twenty years.   What a ridiculous show!  No wonder I don't watch TV.  Life is so much better. One good thing, though.  I became so engrossed in picking apart everything about the show, that when I looked down to the machine I was on, I had gone 45 minutes.  I finished at 50 minutes and 550 calories, sat in the sauna for 15 minutes and headed home to go to bed early. 

No comments:

Post a Comment