Thursday, October 13, 2011

Therapy Thursday: Intestinal Cleansing Part I

After my 30-day juice fast, I decided that it was a good time to commit to a really good intestinal cleansing program.  Fortunately, one of my co-workers had an entire kit that he was not going to use.  The program I'm using is by the company Ejuva, which designs and manufacturers some of the best cleansing products on the market.  The intestinal cleanse is over $300, but it removes toxins, old fecal matter, metals and other poisons from the intestines, stomach, liver and blood stream.

The program is not as difficult as it sounds, however.  During the first week, you're required to take the herbs (which are all in tablets) once a day, followed by a fiber shake (mixed with juice or water).  You can also eat three meals a day (the designers of the program recommend a plant-based diet, raw if possible).  The second week, you take the herbs and shake twice a day and eat two meals with as much juice as you want.  Each week adds herbs and shakes and subtracts a meal until the fourth week, when you are taking the herbs four times a day along with the shake.  Only juice is taken during the last week.

Over the years, I have worked with or spoken with dozens of individuals who have completed the Ejuva cleanse or another similar cleanse.  Many of them have expelled what is known as mucoid plaque, a black or dark greenish substance that apparently collects in the intestines through years of eating processed food.  I'm on my third week of the cleanse and I've noticed pieces of this material, but no long strands as shown in pictures online.  Hopefully, my fourth week will expel some of this.  Hey, better out than in, right?

Next Thursday will be the next to last day of the cleanse, so I will continue this discussion next week.  Be clean and healthy!

Mystic Merman

No comments:

Post a Comment